Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Graphics Editing » Help with importing Custom Armor Meshes into Fable Explorer
Re: Help with importing Custom Armor Meshes into Fable Explorer [message #58189 is a reply to message #58178] Thu, 01 July 2010 09:17 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Shingetsu no Kageryu is currently offline  Shingetsu no Kageryu
Well first off, How does everyone know what I'm doing when I say its secret? am I realy that bad at keeping them?

Secondly, the mesh is there, just hidden by the export menu, and its even there when I open up the .x file in notepad, but if I re-import into max it either crashes or everything is tilted at a 90% angle, or if i import it into fe its invisible. Applying textures dosen't do anything, and there's nothing in the material's tab on Lod 1 or higher. It just dosen't want to be seen I guess. I know if the mesh worked it would be visible because any mesh that I can sucessfully import into fe is either white or gray. Also I know the rules about the matierals tab and its double apply changes, I leanerd that the hard way when i first started trying to re-color.

But thank you SnowmanDev and asmcint for a quick responce, I'll try fiddling around with it to get it to work. And I will try the regular Fe to see if that works!

Read Message icon4.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message