Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Definitions » Raise Dead, V2!
Raise Dead, V2! [message #58380] Thu, 08 July 2010 17:40 Go to previous message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Does this work for you?[ 4 votes ]
1. Yes Smile 2 / 50%
2. No. Crying or Very Sad 1 / 25%
3. Yeah but the minion won't follow me. Confused 1 / 25%

EDIT:Now with a poll! If this works, doesn't work or the minion won't follow you, please post your answer and if there is a problem I will work on it right away!

Okay, Keshire, AKA Bluetooth, posted a mod that changes ghost sword into a Raise Dead spell. Well there were a couple of problems. To start, the undead minion(s)would not follow you. Another they didn't give that satisfying undead grunt when attacking. Well I've solved this problem, to give you a complete raise dead spell, with a following undead minion, who grunts when attacking. Credits go to Keshire for making the original spell, and marcopolo for posting in that thread, that it might be a good idea to try changing the BRAIN of the undead minion to something that would follow you. So here it is, without further ado, the Raise Dead spell, V2!
Hope you all have fun, and don't get too attached to a minion like i did. Crying or Very Sad

EDIT: I just wanted to thank the 146 people who have downloaded this, thank you for making this one of my most successful mods ever. Wink
EDIT2: Okay, I found that the FMP was corrupt upon attempting to use it, probably an effect of time, I have re-made it, and posted it up. Taken down at 146 downloads.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.

[Updated on: Sat, 23 April 2011 14:22]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: The TRULY Evil Sword of Aeons.
Next Topic: FablePAIN!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 04:33:23 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00910 seconds