Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » My own cbox problems. =/
icon5.gif  My own cbox problems. =/ [message #59284] Mon, 06 September 2010 16:49 Go to previous message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Okay I decided to give cbox another shot today(I had tried it before and when i got the program running despite my most hopeful attempts I couldn't edit or spawn a single chest even with new UIDS.), and the x64 compatible EXE file and the many various zip files, all get corrupted somehow. Oddly enough I had the same problem with the FE zip file but I just used the install file that was posted instead. But anyway, when I try to extract one of the zip files it says "No files to extract", after I confirm the location to extract and start the actual extracting process. So I right click the file and click "Explore". This time it tells me the file's corrupted. So I tried the x64 exe and this one when I run it just comes up with that "Chocolatebox has encountered an error and needs to close."crap. So I'm honestly stumped because I've tried with both IE and Firefox so I know it's not a broswer issue. I just don't know. So anyway I would appreciate any help y'all could give me.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.

Read Message icon5.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: nooby need help
Next Topic: Albion Explorer help needed ( windows 7 )
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 05 04:34:22 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01066 seconds