Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Development » Tools » Fable Hotkey Trainer  () 1 Vote
Re: Fable Hotkey Trainer [message #59374 is a reply to message #59373] Sat, 11 September 2010 19:37 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
EternalNoob
nicomon wrote on Sat, 11 September 2010 19:12

Stranger wrote on Sat, 11 September 2010 18:56

EternalNoob wrote on Sat, 11 September 2010 18:38

This tool uses several coding techniques that may trigger antivirus software.
Just posting to say that I have scanned and tested this file, it is indeed clean.

I assume it would be the same thing as what causes FE to show up?

Hard to tell, a lot of Windows API's get abused, so antivirus software that use heuristics generally detect these API's and label the program as a virus. (Regardless of whether they are malicious or not.)

--

Edit:

I'm working on an update, it lets you change the hotkeys, "PageUp", etc, to whatever you want. It also allows you "Store" via a hotkey so you don't have to alt-tab out to make changes to your profiles anymore(it's nice). (I have a few ideas to make it easier to work with too, like sorting options, ways to jump directly to certain profiles, etc,. I'll see what I can come up with.)

(I'm also rewriting the code a bit, it was really ugly, and getting difficult to work with.)

I'll try to get it uploaded soon, but I've got some other stuff I need to work on, plus some family visiting later, so it might be a day or so. (Or more, who knows.)

[Updated on: Sun, 12 September 2010 13:25]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Cutscene Extract/Import
Next Topic: Trainer
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 03:42:36 PDT 2024