Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Objects » Dragon Soul
Re: Can someone ake this Fable-ready and load into an FMP [message #59810 is a reply to message #59807] Thu, 21 October 2010 19:25 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Greenfang is currently offline  Greenfang
charrzarr wrote on Thu, 21 October 2010 19:52

the sybols were randomly made up on the spot...but i can get some designs for them...oh and my phrasing was off...i had meant made into an fmp although i take responsibility for that bit of misunderstanding...as for the symbols ill work on that...

I'm still working on making into an fmp. Of course, to do so, it would mean making sure that the model was flawless, and the texture went over correctly. Your model was too small and oriented incorrectly, but I fixed that, and added helpers for the hitpoints and flourish guides. Because of that, the symbols were going to get way stretched. I wanted the originals to cut down on the stretching.

Quote:

{EDIT}
BTW what did u think of the design of the blade overall? its my first blender mesh so im kind of craving feedback

The design is good. All I could really recommend is to make it out of, maybe, solid objects, that way the vertices are aligned perfectly. I ended up removing approximately 100 vertices in order to get the edges perfectly smooth.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Rapier
Next Topic: JohnDoe Masks