Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Definitions » Dad and Assassin
Dad and Assassin [message #59753] Sun, 17 October 2010 14:32 Go to previous message
76djk76 is currently offline  76djk76
Well I made two mods today and and I am going to put them both in the same thread. NOTE: These mods will cancel each other out (Dad will cancel Assassin and vice virsa). Dad will make your character your hero's dad (dude in the beginning wearing green clothes has pointy ears (jk about ears) and give you gold for good deeds).
Assassin makes you an assassin (guys who try to gut you for killing or sparing Twinblade (idk why) NOTE: when your playing as your dad he looks werid when your sprinting (assassin sprints fine)

Also a hero restore to put him back to normal(given to me by IDontKnow so im gonna give him credit unless he says someone else made it Smile )
Also I'm gonna put up morerunes no sheaths mod (makes sheathed weapons invisible) for a good reason if you don't use it your weapons appear in between your legs. and you have to be bald or else your hair just floats above you and no armor either or it goes over you clothes.
Stranger wrote on Sun, 17 October 2010 19:16

Use this. Also, you may consider look into the bone names of the Brom mesh. Might be a simple process like renaming bones to make animations work right.

asmcint wrote on Sun, 17 October 2010 17:47

Also the dad looks wonky... would it be possible to remove the bone morph so he looks right?

Use the mesh swap fix my computer that has all my fable stuff is down for now should be back up tonight I'll try to fix it ASAP
  • Attachment: Assassin.fmp
    (Size: 16.27KB, Downloaded 816 times)
  • Attachment: dad.fmp
    (Size: 16.27KB, Downloaded 731 times)
  • Attachment: Restore.fmp
    (Size: 89.36KB, Downloaded 707 times)
  • Attachment: no sheaths.fmp
    (Size: 563.31KB, Downloaded 733 times)

[Updated on: Mon, 18 October 2010 12:15]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message