Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Callandor
Callandor [message #60495] Sun, 28 November 2010 17:19 Go to previous message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

For those like me who enjoy Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time book series, I would like to request Callandor, the sword that cannot be touched, or the sword that is not a sword. Only this time I want it as an actual sword, instead of just an amplifier for power. Essentially it's a crystal sword, the hilt and all, generating it's own light from time to time, and refracting light that enters it. It is a bit like soul calibur, but the design is a bit more plain.(at least as plain as a crystal sword can get.) All I really want is a properly helpered mesh and a texture for it, I intend to make it into an object myself. It doesn't have to fufill the making it's own light and refracting incoming light thing, I can at least make it generate it's own light. So that's my request and I hope someone can fufill it. =D

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: A simple request from an inexperienced moder