Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Graphics Editing » Effects Discussion
Re: Effects Discussion [message #60544 is a reply to message #60542] Wed, 01 December 2010 11:01 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
I've dicked around with the effects a few times in the past and I'm kicking myself now for not documenting anything.

The only thing I did hold on to was a slimmed-down effect (attached) that includes just the essentials for flourish/multistrike/augment-type effects, I nulled out everything I could null out and still have the effect work. All of the booleans that are switched on are necessary to keep the effect working, at least one of them keeps it permanent (as opposed to augment effects, which die out), not sure which one. At least one of the booleans that are switched off must remain switched off, and again I have no idea which. I don't even know why it has to be switched off.

Usage note.

The slimmed effect will be useful when noting boolean differences between it and similar type effects. I'll have a lot of free time in a day or two, I can take some time to figure out some stuff. If nothing else I'll at least waste a few hours cursing Lionhead, BreakPoint, etc., the usual.
  • Attachment: BAREBONES
    (Size: 0.59KB, Downloaded 455 times)

[Updated on: Wed, 01 December 2010 11:31]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Help testing a mesh
Next Topic: Changing where the snow falls.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jun 01 22:13:46 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01455 seconds