Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » A relativley quick favor
Re: A relativley quick favor [message #60650 is a reply to message #60645] Sat, 11 December 2010 10:08 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Scythe of Blades wrote on Sat, 11 December 2010 07:13

the mask sit perfectly on his face now, and that makes me ecstatic.
Doesn't it? Every time something actually works is definitely a moment to celebrate. No matter how you did it, good work. Wink

Scythe of Blades wrote on Sat, 11 December 2010 07:13

But there is still a problem with the texture, i created a unwrap uvw modifier for the mesh, i made it a planar map so it lied flat and was easier to texture, i created the texture, applied it in 3ds max and it looked fine, but in game the texture is totally garbled, So I came to the conclusion that 3ds max does not export my uvw map points along with the mesh.. any way to fix this?
That's interesting. 3DS exports texture coords just fine, and FE imports texture coords just fine.

If you don't mind, could you post an FMP containing the mesh and texture? If not that, then the 3DS scene (*.max), but only if you're using 3DS 8 or below, as I'm using 3DS 8 and can't open scenes made in later versions. I'll take another look at it if you want and see what's going on for you.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Two Things