Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Fresco Dome Rebuilt
Fresco Dome Rebuilt [message #60725] Thu, 16 December 2010 01:03 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Project Backstory (Boring)

Renders (Six 960x768 images, plus rambling)

Now, the question I always have on nearly everything I do is this: What do I do with this when I'm done? The end result is that I'm going to have five new doors. I can make each door appear after certain key quests (same way as the fresco paintings appear), or I can make ten doors and have them open up after the first Jack fight, five show up when evil and five show up when good (same way as the alignment-based fresco painting). Or I can have them there from the start and not depend on game progress to appear. Or I can do something else that I haven't thought of yet.

And even then, there's still the matter of where these doors are going to go. I can remove the demon doors and change half of the maps to act as tunnels between the fresco dome and demon door sanctuaries, have the doors go directly to a demon door, I can have the doors go to various parts of Albion to dummy teleport pedastals that will appear alongside the doors. Or again, I can do something else that I just haven't thought of yet.

So there are really a lot of possibilities. I can do a lot of stuff with this, I just don't know what I'd want to do.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: A weapon moving Question
Next Topic: Attract / Scary
Goto Forum: