Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Horns & Halo at the same time?
Re: Horns & Halo at the same time? [message #61990 is a reply to message #61963] Wed, 30 March 2011 01:03 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Balthazzar is currently offline  Balthazzar
JohnDoe wrote on Mon, 28 March 2011 11:13

Here it goes, the CHeroMorphDef controls texture, bone and effect morphing. The texture and bone morphing are gradual. The effect morphing is a lot like the CAppearanceDef morphing that I'll explain shortly.

CAppearanceDef controls which models the Hero uses based on which clothing he's got on and, for horns, which model appears based on certain stats. It's not done gradually, it's done at specific increments. I don't know the exact values but here's an example to give you an idea. Between 0.0 and 0.3 evil, nothing. Between 0.3 and 0.5, small horns. Between 0.5 and 0.7, medium horns. Between 0.7 and 1.1 (a number that cannot be reached and so acts as a cap), large horns. This is also how it works for hair and balding.

Okay thanks JohnDoe, so do you know if the CAppearanceDef models are editable for the set morphs? (I don't know how the fable file system works) Could you just take for example the file for the large horns, rename it to the file for the small horns and then overwrite the small horns so that you would have large horns between 0.3 and 0.5 (for example)?

Are the morph files in an editable format, or do you know of a blender plugin that enables them to be edited. Off course this is all assuming that the models are accessible.

And thank you for covering the bald issue!

Kind Regards,
Bal

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message