Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » a simple request for the explorers
Re: a simple request for the explorers [message #61082 is a reply to message #61080] Sat, 08 January 2011 17:44 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
MastaK wrote on Sat, 08 January 2011 18:43

i get it already guys geez anyways can you somehow get the longswords to be a little bit longer because it really pisses me off to get at least like max guile and by the time i hit like 2-3speed and accuracy it just doesn't seem that long like its okay when you start off but really it just looks like a shortsword
Well that sounds like a request. We have a requests forum for requests.
MastaK wrote on Sat, 08 January 2011 19:02

oh and can u guys make an outfit like the image im posting into a fmp oh and can u put it into a chest or shopkeeper cause if i try it somehow closes the game and then i would have to reset the whole thing and the numbers it would be crazy just for 1 thing just to make it work
thx and i am in Canada thank you very much i live in Timmins ,On which is bigger than Toronto and not in population but in freaking land man ha we could put like more than like 4-5 canada's wonderlands that is if we destroy every house and make like some more in a spot that is big enough
Don't double post. Your posts have an edit button, use that to make changes to your posts. Around here you'll only get from others as much as you put in. You basically want someone to do everything for you, and I can tell you right now, that's not going to happen.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message