Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » What about those demon doors...?
What about those demon doors...? [message #61106] Tue, 11 January 2011 23:35 Go to previous message
IonXi is currently offline  IonXi
Hey, didn't know where to post this, so I decided to start something in the general board.

After some lurking on the site, and some hours modding Fable (more like weeks...), I started becoming more ambitious with my mods. So far, I've successfuly retextured and added several new items, including weapons and Gold Keys (right down to the writing on top Very Happy ) with corrisponding gold key chests.

However, this proved to be insufficient.

I decided there weren't enough Demon Doors. Now, I'd first like to state that I understand the difficulty in adding new areas to the game. But I thought that perhaps I could just add new region entrance/exits in the already existing Demon Door locations, and seperate those locations into two via various objects. And then just sit demon doors on top of them. But, even with all of my tng editing and def examining, I just can't seem to get the Demon Doors to work. Any time I enter an area in which I've designated a new demon door, my game crashes.

***TLDR, SKIP TO HERE***

So I suppose the short of it is, is it possible to add new Demon Doors, or am I chasing an impossible dream?

I wish I had an airship...

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: I'm about to rip my damn hair out.
Next Topic: Confused and a little frustrated about the aging mods?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 03 20:51:02 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01636 seconds