Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » About custom bodyguards?
About custom bodyguards? [message #61190] Thu, 20 January 2011 23:46 Go to previous message
holloren is currently offline  holloren
Is it possible to actually, instead of spawning brand new Bodyguards (yes, me being sort of new at modding had trouble making them follow), is it possible to actually just make the original bodyguards into thinks like CREATURE_RIVAL_HERO_WHISPER_ARENA or CREATURE_RIVAL_HERO_THUNDER ?

I've followed instructions to the guide in the custom bodyguard instruction post, but my problem with that was that the bodyguard Thunder would not follow. I think it's because of its brain. I have an idea on how to add a brain, but..

I added SG_MINION_FOLLOW_PLAYER to her Behavior (in BRAIN_WHISPER), but I still had no luck having her successfully follow me. I have been able to actually hire her, but no luck in following me.

EDIT:
Err, I think my real question would be: How could I actually make it to where my "bodyguards" actually follow me? I wouldn't have a problem with respawning because it's not that hard putting them back into the map using AlbionExplorer. But getting back to my question: How could I make the bodyguards (like Whisper, Thunder, or even Theresa (maybe, if she even has a weapon)?

[Updated on: Thu, 20 January 2011 23:49]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: cant use mod packages
Next Topic: shot deffs
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 06:36:43 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01195 seconds