Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » More interesting (In my opinion) Avo's Tear.
Re: More interesting (In my opinion) Avo's Tear. [message #61433 is a reply to message #61432] Sat, 12 February 2011 14:49 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
AeonicBlade is currently offline  AeonicBlade
Though it doesn't matter much anymore, quite a few of the old PC sprite games, random things that i can't think of right off the top of my head, run in Lua script. Back to the subject though, Knowing what programming language that the game runs in provides you with a bit more opportunities than an editor program. Knowing the Programming language, and being able to fluently write it in the correct way without it messing up other things, you could add completely new areas, sidequests (though you'd have to get sound samples and a decent voice modulator thingy to make someone like briar rose, or the guildmaster talk during the quest), and other things to add to the game. Thought i'd say that...
Thanks for giving me a link to where I can search around to find out what i need to do too. I was completely lost on this site Confused

"Michael Weston: [voice-over] I don't like stealing cars, but sometimes it's necessary. I have rules, though: I'll keep it clean, and if I take your car on a workday, I'll have it back by five."

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message