Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » More interesting (In my opinion) Avo's Tear.
Re: More interesting (In my opinion) Avo's Tear. [message #61460 is a reply to message #61459] Tue, 15 February 2011 15:00 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
AeonicBlade wrote on Tue, 15 February 2011 16:40

But honestly IF someone were to somehow get ahold of the kind of tech that Lionheadgames used
That will never happen. They won't even give loosely accurate format specs or any sort of documentation. Right now, they won't even acknowledge the existence of a modding community. This is why Fable modders are bitter, spiteful and hardcore, and modders of other games working with studio tools or at least with the support of the game developers are a bunch of entitled little girls.

Look, you do what you want to do. I suggest you stay and learn a while, you'll find plenty of learning opportunities I assure you. You'll get a completely new understanding of how games are designed. You'll also lose your soul and wish for the demise of developers who use rushed, piss-poor design principles.

In the meantime, you can use our tools to do common things like adding weapons, changing textures, there's really no shortage of what you can do, plenty of stuff, and you don't need to know any programming languages.

[Updated on: Tue, 15 February 2011 15:02]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message