Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » More interesting (In my opinion) Avo's Tear.
Re: More interesting (In my opinion) Avo's Tear. [message #61521 is a reply to message #61508] Mon, 21 February 2011 07:23 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

AeonicBlade wrote on Sun, 20 February 2011 15:05

Erm, I seem to be having issues loading the mod File in FE, It says: " Invalid Content Type " Missing file somewhere?

If you're referring to the BIG file then here's how you use it. Since this one edits the graphics.big and not textures.big you have to merge this with graphics.big instead of textures.big. Now, open up FE, once it's loaded, right click graphics.big. Click merge BIG and a browse window will come up. find the big file, and load it. Save mods and run fable, and boom it will work just fine. With standard retextures, do the same only with textures.big.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message