Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » More interesting (In my opinion) Avo's Tear.
Re: More interesting (In my opinion) Avo's Tear. [message #61734 is a reply to message #61733] Sun, 06 March 2011 08:19 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
AeonicBlade is currently offline  AeonicBlade
Yeah, Thats a fail on my part, The "story" behind me wanting to do this is: I like to play through the game as a good character, through and through, I always toss out the sword of Aeons. And I don't like how Avo's Tear has a deformed/melted kinda look to it, so what I wanted was a way to turn Avo's Tears' Mesh, Into the Sword of Aeons mesh, where it is just long and thin and has the neat looking handle, instead of being a bit shorter, wider and all twisted looking. So the way that I happened to say it before didn't actually mean what I REALLY meant, since I worded it wrong it made it seem that I wanted the sword of Aeons modded to have the colors of Avo's Tear. TRULY I want the Shape of SoA (which I thought was called a Mesh but im not sure) Modded over the original Avo's Tear "shape/Mesh" so that it has the shape, and the color scheme. And Unfortunatly when using the file that you gave, I have to Keep the sword of Aeons, or use a Trainer.

"Michael Weston: [voice-over] I don't like stealing cars, but sometimes it's necessary. I have rules, though: I'll keep it clean, and if I take your car on a workday, I'll have it back by five."

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message