Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Question about blocking
Re: Question about blocking [message #61718 is a reply to message #61716] Fri, 04 March 2011 18:22 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
jwc2200 wrote on Fri, 04 March 2011 13:28

Try opening the CCreatureDef and changing the Dexterity entry to 3 or higher. I changed it from .5 to 3 on several bandits.
I don't know if they were really blocking more, or if I just haven't played in long enough to be able to tell.
I was looking into this just recently and I'm currently, like right this very second, going through it again more thoroughly, but there are some simple values somewhere in the CREATURE/CCreatureDef/CCreatureStatsDef that does have real and significant impact on how the creature behaves. First time I was goofing around with stuff and ended up with blindingly-fast merciless terminator guards that could punch the Hero into oblivion. So, yea, there's something there that can be done.

Though blocking, specifically blocking, I believe is done in combat abilities, the combat definitions and attack style/pattern, all that stuff that I don't really like messing with, heh.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: fable online
Next Topic: How do i mod...
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 11 18:35:47 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01243 seconds