Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Are these possible?
Are these possible? [message #61960] Mon, 28 March 2011 10:14 Go to previous message
Balthazzar is currently offline  Balthazzar
I am considering buying TLC for the PC (I have already purchased and sold it about 3 times for the xbox!).

I always love a sense of achievement and don't like god mods but I was thinking of putting some things into the game and I was just wondering if they are possible.

First, I read somewhere that you can invert the ageing with experience function so it was negative so your age would decrese. Can you transfer this function to other areas?

My Idea would be a 30 key chest weapon that had a -0.1 age modifier for every enemy you kill. By the time you get it you would be 65 so have to kill 500 or so enemies with the weapon to look young again.
My first thought was a potion that just made you young or a fountain of youth behind a demon door or something, but to make the demon door authentic I would have to do some voice acting or try to mesh it together from the other door audio. Also even though it would be difficult to obtain, there would be no further challenge, hence I wanted to make a weapon.

I would also like to make jacks mask worth something, all it does is make everyone run from you. I would perhaps look at some spell mods from the forum to give as a reward and give a big experience boost or atleast something that makes it worth it.

Then if I managed to get that all working I would most likely want to make a ritual to remove the mask but keep jacks spirit inside you, allowing you to attach helms again, but keep the power gained from the mask. Perhaps requiring you to have used the previous sword to become young and be wearing archons armour and I don't know, kill you wife with the sword of aeons (or avo) thus sacrificing them both. Perhaps with an additional power boost by melding your souls to cover the loss of the powerful sword.

Are any of these possible? I always love a challenge and sacfice in a game, and I especially love getting rewarded for going out of my way do a task/sidequest etc. (Something the fable team seem to have long since forgotton, giving you money in demon doors and random crap in silver key chests).

Thanks anyone that takes the time to read and answer,

Kind Regards,
Connor

[Updated on: Mon, 28 March 2011 10:15]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Put Water?
Next Topic: Horns & Halo at the same time?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 21:17:20 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01077 seconds