Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Are these possible?
Re: Are these possible? [message #61966 is a reply to message #61960] Mon, 28 March 2011 11:46 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Balthazzar wrote on Mon, 28 March 2011 12:14

First, I read somewhere that you can invert the ageing with experience function so it was negative so your age would decrese. Can you transfer this function to other areas?
No.

I would also like to make jacks mask worth something, all it does is make everyone run from you. I would perhaps look at some spell mods from the forum to give as a reward and give a big experience boost or atleast something that makes it worth it.
You can work with what's available in the cutscene. All you can do with the actual clothing item itself is affect alignment, attractiveness and scariness.

Then if I managed to get that all working I would most likely want to make a ritual to remove the mask but keep jacks spirit inside you, allowing you to attach helms again, but keep the power gained from the mask. Perhaps requiring you to have used the previous sword to become young and be wearing archons armour and I don't know, kill you wife with the sword of aeons (or avo) thus sacrificing them both. Perhaps with an additional power boost by melding your souls to cover the loss of the powerful sword.
No. Well, you'd need to hijack a cutscene as we can't produce our own. You can use a cutscene to remove both the mask and the sword based on a decision. Outside of that, the only way to have the mask be removable is to make it so that you can just take it off anyway. And even in doing all of this, people will still comment on how you kept the mask.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Put Water?
Next Topic: Horns & Halo at the same time?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 11 09:59:05 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01414 seconds