Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » I FIGURED OUT NEW AUGMENT EFFECTS! :D
icon10.gif  I FIGURED OUT NEW AUGMENT EFFECTS! :D [message #62063] Fri, 01 April 2011 17:20 Go to previous message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

I JUST figured out how to give a new augmentation it's own effect, when tinkering with my Ancient Augmentation. In the CAugmentationDef, you give it a type number, something the others don't use. Then you go into the CObjectAugmentationsDef of the weapon you want to have this effect. Click on the Augmentation Particles def, and use the unused Particle Slot. In the top unknown of it, put in your augmentation's type number. The unknown below that, you should not change. You have four unknowns below that second one, give the top two an effect you like, and the bottom two a couple of fitting trail effects. For mine I used FLAMING_SWORD_LEVEL_1, AUGMENT_FIRE_WOOSH_01, and AUGMENT_FIRE_WOOSH_02. You need the trail effects so that your effect doesn't grow with each swing. Now below that you have two listings, with no textboxes inside of them, and a textbox with the number 0 beside each. Change the 0 to 2, then click their add buttons twice. In your first textbox, put in 301293. In the second one, put in 335535. In the third, you put 301304. In the fourth, you put in 335546. These numbers tell fable what helpers to attach the effect to. Now click apply changes, then save the mods and run fable. If the new augmentation is in the weapon you edited, you will now have a new effect on the weapon. Very Happy

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.

Read Message icon10.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message