Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Never ceases to amaze me
Never ceases to amaze me [message #62647] Thu, 28 April 2011 18:36 Go to previous message
Sativarg is currently offline  Sativarg
I was walking towards the docks in Oakvale... I just came from the arena and was getting som of the new quests out of the way in preps for a trip to save Mom when I notice 3 green dots on my map in the local pub...

Whisper was there... My sweet Whisper was there. I wanted to hug her and tell her how much I hated beating her.

Any way this game is the most immersive and fulfilling gaming experience I have ever had. Every time I think I've touched every crevice of this texture I am surprised by another sweet little nugget of joy. I got to say goodbye to Whisper... today and that makes my day.

My name is chuck or Sativarg or Noritep or Apprentice harper of pern.

Thank you all for this great resource and the great mods i have found here. I hope this game will live long and expand the tolerance and wisdom of generations to come.

This is the only game I have ever played unmodded and unpatched that did not ever crash... ever...LOL its like a dream for me cause I got this old computer see and I aint got much gold for a new one so good on ya lot. Whoo hooo! Yay? who hoo?

[Updated on: Thu, 28 April 2011 18:39]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: cbox question
Next Topic: tutorials
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 22 22:30:33 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00954 seconds