Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Never ceases to amaze me
Re: Never ceases to amaze me [message #62676 is a reply to message #62647] Sun, 01 May 2011 12:16 Go to previous message
Sativarg is currently offline  Sativarg
Hi
I am sorry to be so late to reply.

I thought I had subscribed to this thread. so when I received no notices I thought it had been unnoticed.

"User CP>Subscriptions>"

Subscribed Topics
Unsubscribe General Discussion ยป Never ceases to amaze me

"tyscifi"

well it will expand, there is currently a work in progress mod that is large scale. fable the grasp of death. fable conquest was released and then there was fable the new world which kinda failed cause of the error with the farm quest

Fable: Conquest v2 [message #37982] Tue, 12 February 2008 21:14
I missed that one... http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/theme/default/images/1stars.gif why the low vote I wonder? Perhaps the voter made a mistake.

"jwc2200"

I've played FTLC for 3 years, I learned only a year ago that there is also an alternate version of meeting Whisper in the tavern. If you walk in and punch her she says something different.
I probably never would have seen this because, for some reason, I find playing games darkly to be very hard. Even though its just a game I do not enjoy that side of myself.

Update:Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene: Work In Progress => Fable Conquest v3 OK I'll learn to search one of these days...
Fable Conquest v2 (http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/theme/default/images/5stars.gif) 4 Vote(s) I'm having a bit o trouble getting Fable_Conquest.exe
If I do get it I'd be glad to host it if it is a legal file that is...

[Updated on: Sun, 01 May 2011 13:30]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: cbox question
Next Topic: tutorials
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 03 18:24:01 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01637 seconds