Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » the treasure sword
Re: the treasure sword [message #62802 is a reply to message #62796] Wed, 11 May 2011 06:47 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Okay, I've gotten to work on this, and I wanted to post a screeny of how it looks in game. And I have a couple of questions, but first, the screeny.
Now, the questions. First, is this sword meant for the grasp of death? If so I'll have to make some minor adjustments to the description, as I intend to put in a new legendary sword with a minor plotline of getting to it. Second question: Would you mind if I upgraded the quality of the hilt? I have a trick i use in gimp that should supply a hilt that doesn't look like it came fresh out of blender. :3 Also, nice mapping on this, it works wonderfully. ^_^

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: weapon request
Next Topic: Weapon(s) Request, hmm?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 16 23:36:57 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01257 seconds