Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Fable 1,2, or 3?
Fable 1,2, or 3? [message #63045] Fri, 27 May 2011 08:41 Go to previous message
deathsvisage is currently offline  deathsvisage

Fable tlc,2,3[ 14 votes ]
1. tlc 13 / 93%
2. 2 0 / 0%
3. 3 1 / 7%

I personally feel that tlc was by far superior to any other fable, as well as being the most popular among modders and will remain so. I believe lionhead has been grasping for a more wide range of crowds these past few years and has developed a sort of complex which has had them creating horrible games, developing bland story lines, DOG system,GUNS..., and so on.

The story of fable tlc took me hours to play on my first play through; that was with beating the 1st version dozens of times. The newer games however take less then 6 hours to beat for me and that's with all of the side quests complete.

In fable 3 its an all time new low for peter and lionhead.The battles of this game are very boring after facing the same groups of enemies over and over again, why. In fable 1 you faced very similar people but it was fun none the less. I feel the boss battle(s) of this game are dull and anti-climatic. The linear path of fable 3 is almost incomprehensible as a fee-sable sequel too a game like tlc. The gui; an abundant problem for me as well as my friends. I ask you why couldn't it be simple? Fable 1's gui in my opinion was superb, but this garbage...

The weapon selection in fable 3 is dumb and deserves to be noted.
The upgrade system in my opinion is fair as well as an innovacive piece to the game. The armor system in bland, dull, and over all pointless in fable 3. Most of the clothing is given through main or side quests and there is hardly little or no customization. Lion head actually wants to put out DLC to add news sets of clothes for around 80-160 points per set...

Now your thoughts

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: how can change my size and appearance to child hero and...
Next Topic: Hello
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 23:05:53 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01101 seconds