Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Work In Progress » Fable: The Old Kingdom
Fable: The Old Kingdom [message #63752] Mon, 27 June 2011 21:01 Go to previous message
Thowcord is currently offline  Thowcord
Thats right I decided I'm gonna make a package that I'm actually devoted to. This will have new creatures, weapons, armor, and miscellaneous items that will benefit you. I have even made my own version of the battle of the bloody harvest Twisted Evil .
But this mod isn't done yet and I haven't taken many pictures but I only have one picture with the armor set. Also when this pack comes out no need to spawn the new weapons or clothing because they are specifically put in new Old Kingdom Chests. Heh and good luck finding the keys Twisted Evil . So I will try and get this done as fast as I can. So don't worry about ANY SPAWNING. YOU DONT AND SHOULDNT SPAWN THE ITEMS WHEN ITS FINISHED There will be certain items that have to be in chests to be hard to get.If you didn't read any of this THE MOD ISN'T FINISHED YET.
Heres a video preview of one location: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhun01kN-4o
For the record when I say good luck finding the keys I mean it because I seriously forgot where I hid most of them(slaps face). Embarassed Also I forgot to include that there will be new bosses
I don't have much leisure time lately but I'm working on some of the mod slowly.

Project Status:Taking things slow
Regions:80% finished
Items: 40% finished
Bosses: 30% finished
New Factions/Creatures: 50% finished
Also I will add screenshots of some items or areas

[Updated on: Fri, 27 January 2012 19:03]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Marry Any Man
Next Topic: Problem with Adding tattoos.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 05:34:48 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01773 seconds