Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Invisibility spell?
Invisibility spell? [message #63794] Thu, 30 June 2011 05:35 Go to previous message
jalex228 is currently offline  jalex228
The other day, I read JohnDoe's Graphics editing 101, a most useful reference, when I noticed something written about the transparency of a texture. After further investigation on the site, I saw several designs with transparent parts. One thing lead to another, and after a bit of brainstorming, I thought, "Well, I can make transparent textures, and the berserk spell has the ability to change your skin color to a separate texture, so what if I changed the berserk texture to a transparent version of your normal skin and delete the bones for it?" To further extend on my idea, I attempted to figure out how the game decides whether you're in the sight range of another NPC, and how you can change that in-game (Like that whole super slow extra walk that lowers their chance of seeing you). I don't want to break my game with this due to my third installation disc breaking, rendering me without a way to re-install it if I must, so I just want to ask this to you more advanced modders out there, would this be possible?

Have a weapon that looks too dull? PM me! I'll make it more......Suitable, in no time! Just tell me what colors you want and the name of the weapon or armor, and I'll do my best.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: OogaBoogaBooga
Next Topic: morerunes sword
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 05 07:15:05 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01263 seconds