Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Objects » Hooded Mask
Re: Hooded Mask [message #70301 is a reply to message #70300] Thu, 10 April 2014 22:38 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
xxNick is currently offline  xxNick
That's my bad, I think. When I apply the mod, the mesh didn't link right in the CAppearanceModifierDef. Which is a serious problem if I edit the entry and pack it in another mod and other people use it, because then the wrong number shows up and you end up with no hood in the game.

So, that number, the 8115, change it to the one it's supposed to be. Open up the graphics.big, go to the bottom, open up the hood entry, that will tell you the ID number. Put that number into that box in the CAppearanceModifierDef, apply changes, save mods and run Fable. I can't tell you what the number is because it might be different for you.

Thing #2. That number right below, the 528, that's the body slot bits. It's been renamed CoversBodyAreaFlags in the updated def.xml but it's 36E9BC1B all the same. So, subtract 128, that's 400. You now have a beard-friendly hooded mask.

Edit. Going to remove my fix as it really isn't a fix. Also going to investigate why the mesh doesn't link right for me.
Edit 2. And now it does. I don't know. I cannot explain. Oh well.
Edit 3. Loading old mods with the new def.xml breaks def linking. Don't know why. Will investigate.

[Updated on: Fri, 11 April 2014 03:34]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Kingconsequenz' miscellaneous files [Sat, 11 January 2014 23:20]
Next Topic: Kingconsequenz' Infinity Blade
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 10:53:36 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01182 seconds