Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Retextures » Accurate Third Stage Sharingan Eye
Re: Accurate Third Stage Sharingan Eye [message #64891 is a reply to message #64889] Wed, 05 October 2011 08:40 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Linkxp500 is currently offline  Linkxp500
If you want to be able to use it, looking for it in OBJECTS in game.bin is the only way to do the least amount of work. In fact, if you want it in-game, you need to spawn it by extracting an area in FinalAlbion.wad that you have not visited yet. The easiest way to get it in-game is to put it in a chest. Look for a tutorial in the tutorials section if you don't have the slightest clue of what I am talking about, since I am not good at explaining directions. Anyway, make sure you load that .fmp in Fable Explorer BEFORE you try to look for it. And make sure you "Save Mods and Load Fable" through Fable Explorer after applying the .fmp and the modified .tng (the area you extract from FinalAlbion.wad that you haven't visited yet that you want to spawn the item in).

PostScript: To better understand what I am saying, go find a tutorial about chest spawning.

PostScriptScript: I know I did not explain everything the way I should, so I apologize for my incompetence.

Do or do not, there is no try. -Yoda, from Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back

http://gamercards.playfire.com/_/xbox/634307/0/default.pngXbox Gamercards

[Updated on: Wed, 05 October 2011 08:42]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message icon7.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message