Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » HERO MODEL REQUEST!!!!
Re: HERO MODEL REQUEST!!!! [message #64367 is a reply to message #64332] Mon, 15 August 2011 22:49 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
A more satisfying answer. What you said wouldn't take much effort is what you have. What you want requires a complete overhaul. For it to be done properly, you're asking for an awful lot, you just don't realize it. What was done was not just a quick thing thrown together in a sloppy manner just out of spite, that's what it actually looks like. That is the untouched kid's head on the untouched teen's body. You think it's just a matter of sewing the two together. I'm telling you it's not. If you do that, you have to redo all the rigging/skinweights. You have to go and check the texture mapping. You have to make sure nothing was screwed up and if it was you have to fix it. That takes forever. The result just isn't worth it.

Now, I'm not touching this subject again because there's nothing more to say. I'll just be repeating myself more and more and then you'll say what you want/need and how easy it will be and I'll say how not easy it is and we're back where we started.
TL;DR:
http://www.consoleclassix.com/info_img/Deja_Vu_NES_ScreenShot1.jpg

[Updated on: Mon, 15 August 2011 22:50]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message