Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » HeroMorph CDef's and YOU
Re: HeroMorph CDef's and YOU [message #64799 is a reply to message #64793] Sat, 24 September 2011 15:35 Go to previous message
malfunction is currently offline  malfunction
True, but generally if you're playing through the game and find that the game has changed your desired size/textures/etc. you'll end up editing the definitions regardless.

I also forgot to put a disclaimer originally that you should already have decided on your "Main" stat and alignment if you wish for the Morph to correspond with how you level. I started my Hero off beginning as a Skill-oriented character and began to gradually see the changes as my Skill increased. A positive to this con is that when you master the attribute, your body will stay the way you want it to, unless you edit the values again.

Although I personally have not tried this with Will or Strength, I'd imagine you can find the same results depending on how you want to train your Hero's abilities. I agree that it may not necessarily be a "short" or "stupid" method to using HeroMorph but from my point of view is rather "simple" if you've clearly decided on how you want your Hero to mature.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Problem with FinalAlbion.wad
Next Topic: How to put new animations?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 05 08:42:20 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01179 seconds