Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » All Female Vilage. Three roadblocks still, will post when finished
icon4.gif  All Female Vilage. Three roadblocks still, will post when finished [message #64795] Sat, 24 September 2011 11:11 Go to previous message
SergeantKeroroK66 is currently offline  SergeantKeroroK66

So yeah, I have a current problem, now that I have Fable Explorer working again(thanks again, JohnDoe.Very Happy). I'm trying to make bowerstone slums a village with all female women in it, ones that look, act, and sound like females, for what I think is an obvious reason, lol, but I'm running into a few problems. First off, I've imported a few female's creature entries into the males of bowerstone, and the children of bowerstone, and for some reason, they still retain their voices and sexuality. Now first off, it creeps me out when I see a woman who sounds like a british man, or a boy or girl, and would like to change that, and again the sexuality, so they can be attracted to my hero. Third thing I'm still having difficulties with, is that I want to know how to do all of this without rendering the blacksmith, the tailor(male, I think he always is, although there IS a female tailor CREATURE entry), barman/innkeeper, and the market trader near the town entrance useless, as where they could still sell me things, but talk like women, and be attracted to my hero like women. Also if I could change the guards around to women while still keeping their guard duties, that would be great, but it's not really far up on my worry list.Razz

Read Message icon4.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: how to make new buildings
Next Topic: Colour Changing
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 05 18:35:17 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00990 seconds