Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » The TARDIS door sounds like...(trivia?)
Re: The TARDIS door sounds like...(trivia?) [message #64900 is a reply to message #64888] Thu, 06 October 2011 12:48 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Satan

Administrator
Sativarg wrote on Wed, 05 October 2011 15:06

(Bethesda Softworks\Morrowind\Data Files\Sound\Fx\envrn\factCREAK.wav) was well used in the Doctor Who Christmas special Voyage of the Damned.

A few years ago I had a similar experiance while watching Family Matters and the door to the Transformation Chamber, which turned Urkel into "Stefan Urquelle" uses an unmistakable Morrowind sound.

Season: Six 1994/95
Episode: The Substitute Son #135
Morrowind sound heard:C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Morrowind\Data Files\Sound\Fx\trans\drmtl_opn.wav and drhvy_cls.wav

Admittedly some TV producers may slyly use game effects in their shows (a breach of copyright I'm sure), indeed a TV advert in this country is believed to have used the sound effect from a scene in the matrix as well as the style of the scene itself.

That being said though there's a massive sound library out there and chances are that a single sound gets used in a hundred different places.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1398/satansigv5gu3.gif

There is nothing in the Void.
There is no point to it's being.
I wish there was a reason.
There is nothing in the Void,
But what we put there.

Read Message icon5.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Can you get Blonde hair with evil?
Next Topic: Boredom.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 10 01:09:21 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01536 seconds