Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Can you change your wife's reactions?
Re: Can you change your wife's reactions? [message #64930 is a reply to message #64929] Mon, 10 October 2011 09:58 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Linkxp500 is currently offline  Linkxp500
I am sure there is a way, but it would have to involve some level of scripting, though I am not sure how I'd go about changing something like that. From what I've seen, all wives react exactly the same, so if you modify one, you modify them all.

Regarding my earlier response, the way you worded it made it sound like you thought normal people agree that others should be murdered, right in front of them. The only wife that would fit that description would be Lady Grey, but she acts the same way as every other wife in Albion.

Maybe one of the moderators know more about the scripts for wives, but I honestly haven't looked for anything like that when I browse them. This idea is getting me curious, however, so if you find something out on this thread, I'd definitely show interest in it as well.

Do or do not, there is no try. -Yoda, from Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back

http://gamercards.playfire.com/_/xbox/634307/0/default.pngXbox Gamercards

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message