Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Introducing myself.
Re: Introducing myself. [message #64958 is a reply to message #64957] Thu, 13 October 2011 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Linkxp500 is currently offline  Linkxp500
I wish I thought of this introduction idea. I'm sure that if I did, I'd get less posts making retorts at my comments.

Still, welcome to the forum. As long as you search, the moderators/administrators WILL respect you. If you want to learn how to mod, there is a tutorials section, and includes directions on how to get other people's mods in-game.

I can modify the game's bin files successfully, but can't create new models or textures. I will eventually learn to do so.

If you need help, I'm sure you know you will ask in the appropriate manner, according to your introduction. The forums aren't as active as a couple years ago, but moderators and administrators and other users still create mods and help out one another.

I am relatively new to the community, but I've known and explored this site since around 2008 to 2009. Again, welcome to the forum.

Do or do not, there is no try. -Yoda, from Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back

http://gamercards.playfire.com/_/xbox/634307/0/default.pngXbox Gamercards

[Updated on: Thu, 13 October 2011 06:07]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message