Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Packages » Play as assassin when you are boy.
Play as assassin when you are boy. [message #64962] Fri, 14 October 2011 04:50 Go to previous message
Nexus is currently offline  Nexus
So this is my first mod release here. Since I've seen all the essential tutorials on those forums (and I've got a bit familiar with fable explorer), I've decided to release this mod here.
What does this mod do? With this mod you can start playing as an assassin when you are still boy. Here are some screenshots of this mod:

-If this mod is broken please report it to me so I can fix it.
-If this mod has been released before you should forgive me because as far as I searched on the forums I didn't find anything similar to it.
-If you don't like this mod do not start flaming me. Its my first release so try to be as kind as you can. Thanks.
-If this section is wrong I am really sorry, please move my post to the appropriate section.

Don't know how to install this mod? Please follow up this tutorial.
Failure to read the tutorial because you are bored to do so please do not start whining at me because I WONT help you. Remember, if you can't understand the tutorial you can always use the search utility.

Good luck...

P.S: If you find the file broken tell me to fix it. I will re-upload it again as soon as I can.

P.S(2): Back-up your files or extract CREATURE_HERO_CHILD from your fable explorer so you will be able to revert back to normal.

http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc379/nexus48/JthNy.jpg
Force feeding, Misleading!
I am burning the altar, And I will pass right through!

[Updated on: Fri, 14 October 2011 04:54]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Fable: The Uchiha Chronicles [BROKEN AND GONE :( ]v.2
Next Topic: Another Soundtrack (Hunter X Hunter)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 13 23:38:02 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01671 seconds