Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Work In Progress » [WIP] Sitting Animations for your Hero.
[WIP] Sitting Animations for your Hero. [message #65179] Tue, 01 November 2011 10:44 Go to previous message
Neki is currently offline  Neki
Neki here.

I've been looking around and have noticed a lack of animations.
Not sure if it's because it's too hard or people are just lazy.
Anyway, while playing Fable, one thing kept pissing me off.. why the hell do I have to go stand in a corner in the tavern(so I don't target anyone) and chug beers down like some nerd at a college party, who wants to seem cool, but is most likely gonna regret it tomorrow?
It's annoying, while the lil' villagers are sitting down laughing, and barmaids are bringing them beer in actual MUGS?!
Instead, I'm drinking out of this weird vase like bottle...

Ranting aside, I'm announcing my work on this subject.
Although I may be new and all, I've had a decent 2-3 years experience with modding on other games.
(FableExplorer is making it so much easier, so props to the creators whom I believe to be Hunter and BlueTooth)

I have not read every single tutorial and I haven't looked though every single mod, so feel free to hate on me if this has already been done or deemed impossible.

Back to the main subject of this topic.
I had almost finished it(or so I thought) when I realized.. in-game the Hero simply sits mid-air.. I've tried looking around the FableExplorer but can't find much of anything that allows me to interact with chairs and benches like the villagers do.

If someone with more experiences would kindly point out how this can be done, would be most appreciated.

Again, if it can't be done, just let me know.

Backups? I do not need backups.
I am a man who never regrets my decisions!
Because I walk such a straight path I get lost sometimes.. but I always find my way back!

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Uchiwa 2 blades Sword (avo`s tear retextur)
Next Topic: Summoner Mod (a halfway decent one for once)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 23:36:56 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01102 seconds