Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Darkwood Cullis Gate - Permanent Activation Question
Darkwood Cullis Gate - Permanent Activation Question [message #65428] Mon, 12 December 2011 10:58 Go to previous message
MontySmith is currently offline  MontySmith
Hello. Fairly new to modding Fable, though not modding itself. Anyway, what I would like to do is once you complete the quest that sends you to Hook Coast, make the Cullis Gate stay active and usable. I looked around the site a bit, saw how to make your own Gates, but nothing about editing that one in particular. It shouldn't be a difficult thing to do, but, well, even though I have backups, I'd rather not just blindly mod my way into a problem.

One last note: I have some text issues when using Fable Explorer. Long story short, I'm heavily reliant on ID numbers, though directing me to things like a weapon's CWeaponDef or other various links works just fine.

Thank you for the help.

EDIT: Currently using only Fable Explorer, though if additional programs are required that shouldn't be a problem.

[Updated on: Mon, 12 December 2011 12:29]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: linux
Next Topic: mod youtube reveiw
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 01:04:45 PDT 2024