Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » n00b mods question: adding/removing
Re: n00b mods question: adding/removing [message #65662 is a reply to message #65661] Wed, 18 January 2012 13:18 Go to previous message
Michmat is currently offline  Michmat
asmcint wrote on Wed, 18 January 2012 12:55

You can only remove mods by replacing the edited files with backups. If you had a fit of forgetfulness and forgot to make backups, you can get them off your disc. To do so, find the .cab files in each disc, open them up with an extraction/compression program such as winzip, 7zip, or winrar, find the stuff you need to backup(In this case it would be game.bin, graphics.big, textures.big, and text.big), put it all on your hard drive, and copy and paste the files into the folders they belong, and when asked whether to replace, say yes.

On a seperate note, what in god's name is "rep+"?

Haha sorry, I just started and was probably on the other site when reading about weapon editing, I think it's adding points towards reputation? I don't know D: they just said please rep+ this if it was a good tutorial. Also, thanks for the help and fast reply. Smile

Read Message icon9.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Fable Explorer Shadownet Can not load mod packages and BIG files do not come up.
Next Topic: AE problem
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 04 02:47:18 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01412 seconds