Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Fable: TLC Anniversary/ Fable: Genesis  () 1 Vote
icon3.gif  Fable: TLC Anniversary/ Fable: Genesis [message #65741] Mon, 06 February 2012 07:25 Go to previous message
OogaBoogaBooga
[Release dates: September 25th, 2012]

Check out the work in progress thread to see updates!!
------> http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=9185& ;start=0&<-------
By all means, please, be a complete critic! Tell me what you think about this and give me suggestions or feedback! Anything is great.

index.php?t=getfile&id=10583&private=0

Fable: TLC Anniversary
Fable has been around for almost seven years now. On Fable's seventh anniversary of this year, I will release my remastered version of the game. You'll see much better graphics, music, and videos. This is a very large change to the game that changes... well... everything. Every object, cloud, blade of grass, and even smoke- will look more modern and beautiful. Fable: Anniversary is a new world, inside the same one you already know (cheesy, but it's a good way to describe it). Also you'll get to enjoy my original soundtrack Very Happy putting my music degree to work.

Fable: Genesis
This will be an optional "expansion" which you may use with Fable: Anniversary or just on it's own. Fable: Genesis introduces a deep back story to the original game in order to explain how heroes came about in the first place. This will also introduce some new weapons, armor, miscellaneous items, level edits, and much more.

Both MODs will be fully released on September 25, 2012 (Fable's 7th anniversary). Screenshots and gameplay won't be released until about May or June so I can keep this somewhat secret Razz

Before anyone asks, yes, there is progress already made with this Razz

[Updated on: Mon, 04 June 2012 13:27]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message icon3.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message