Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Magic mushroom using a new entry labeled SPECIAL_ABILITIES_HIGHNESS_DEF
icon5.gif  Magic mushroom using a new entry labeled SPECIAL_ABILITIES_HIGHNESS_DEF [message #65759] Tue, 07 February 2012 13:01 Go to previous message
Kusagai is currently offline  Kusagai
This is my first post and I am new to modding. I am trying to figure out how to make the new entry i created model the SPECIAL_ABILITIES_DRUNKENNESS_DEF so that i can make a new object definition for an edible mushroom that will use the new ability to apply the same type of effect as drunkenness but i can customize the [D2100FE8]drunkengraphic(which uses sprite 4356), [B2FE2BAF]maxalpha, [ABBF8654]uspeed, [5CD12D2]vspeed, and [8FA18BF2]rotspeed. The problem i run into is that i don't know how to apply the definition to an item to make it have an AddsHighness(modeled after AddsDrunkenness) to the items CBonusItemDef. I was wondering if it is defined throught the script.bin or names.bin or both perhaps. And if it is how would i got about defining it. I really hope its not located within the actual executable of the file. P.S. if this is in the wrong area forgive me. I thought this might only need to edit definitions to work.

Read Message icon5.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: How to put new animations?
Next Topic: Please, location of some effects
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 13:18:29 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01342 seconds