Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Work In Progress » Marry Any Man  () 1 Vote
icon6.gif  Marry Any Man [message #65908] Tue, 28 February 2012 09:17 Go to previous message
Exsolute is currently offline  Exsolute
I have been trying to marry special chars like Thunder and Maze forever but there was never any good mod. So I started practicing and I finally figured it out Very Happy. I have made a mod to have the KG Chief As a husband. I have fixed it so you can change the Skele and graphic to what every you like Very Happy. be it a guard or Thunder. I haven't tried with them yet though so some bugs may incur. Why it is work in progress. I want to see if you can marry Twinblade that would be hilarious. Very Happy

index.php?t=getfile&id=10532&private=0

use albion explorer to spawn him anywhere you like. save before you go in the map. Since he has to have the gay personality before you can marry him. If he has the straight voice then it is impossible. So keep loading till he spawns with the voice of the gay villager. I felt it unfair that there was a marry woman mod and no marry man one. Since I was trying to marry all the heroes lol.

Also ty Keshire for that fix on the skills. I hated having to lose bodyhair when I grew tall.

I actually also made a fix on old age hair. so when you get old you grow black hair and not white. And I set max age to 32. so at 32 you have regular hair not white. For all you will users out there. I am unsure if it is in this fmp so let me know.

[Updated on: Tue, 28 February 2012 09:21]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message icon6.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message