Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Work In Progress » Marry Any Man  () 1 Vote
Re: Marry Any Man [message #65993 is a reply to message #65908] Mon, 05 March 2012 06:47 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Exsolute is currently offline  Exsolute
As this is still here in Work in progress I guess I can put in some more stuff I just figured out still labeled unknown in FE. I used search function already and no one has mentioned this.

In a creatures CCreatureDef you can pick what voice you would like it to have. by messing with the Unknown bar right under PhonemeAnim. This is how you get a balverine to have male voice.
I am gonna upload the pic of the area and the unknown labels. I am still figuring out what voice AM1-3 are set to be. I know AM3 is the gay mans voice. And by setting that voice to any male char. It becomes marriageable. You could also set a voice to AF1-3 to marry it as a woman. Since the strings for marriage are set to those voices.

The pic is big so I won't set it into my text. But that Unknown is great for changing voices around. Like having villagers with strings of text related to Maze and JOB. But remember they text is Linked so you can't have his voice sound like Maze and talk like a Villager. So Stick with AM1-3 and AF1-3 if you are modding villagers skins.

Also if you want to marry a special NPC like a bartender or a Smith or Maze or anything you can spawn in AE you don't have to make a new creature. Just swap out his AM1-2 for AM3 he still acts like a bartender or smith or w/e he is but he becomes marriageable and gets a heart on his head. But most creaturedefs are linked so if you make a certain type of villager AM3 then all villagers that spawn that type are AM3 meaning they all have the same voice and what not.
  • Attachment: Unknown.JPG
    (Size: 256.78KB, Downloaded 900 times)

[Updated on: Tue, 06 March 2012 00:30]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message icon6.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message