Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Work In Progress » Marry Any Man  () 1 Vote
Re: Marry Any Man [message #65994 is a reply to message #65908] Mon, 05 March 2012 07:08 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Exsolute is currently offline  Exsolute
Also since I saw alot of people trying to change villagers appearance around with no success I have some pics of what needs to be changed around. I also searched to keywords in this but nothing came up so I am unsure if this was put up anywhere as in FE it is also labeled unknown.

Okay so Bandits and villagers and as I have searched Thunder and Whisper and Guards. All have a body mesh without changes. The base if you will. If you try to give a creature a guard mesh it will be naked. This is Cause in the components section of there CREATURE they have a setting for randomappearancemorph.(See RandomAPP file)
other creatures mostly monsters and shop owners and people with set appearances have a GraphicappearanceAnimatedMesh. Which is on the same side bar. When you set Graphic and Eye Grapic That is how they will appear. (See GraphicApp file). To make a villager appear as a certain creature you only have to swap the Randomappearce with the number of the Graphicappearance, (It must stay in the same spot don't add a slot for it or else the game crashes when the creature dies.) and change the skeleton.

You can make Bodyguards/Guard/Villagers Look like anyone. I made all the Bowerstone guards appear as Mistress Hedwig this way. Cause those creatures used randomappearance I simply changed them to graphicappeance and left creature unchanged. So they keep all there actions and change appearance. No pic for it I'm afraid as I changed it back after I tested and before I made this post. I will get a pic if people care for one.

[Updated on: Mon, 05 March 2012 07:15]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message icon6.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message