Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Work In Progress » Marry Any Man  () 1 Vote
Re: Marry Any Man [message #65995 is a reply to message #65908] Mon, 05 March 2012 07:30 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Exsolute is currently offline  Exsolute
And Finally (I know I type alot bare with me Very Happy) how to generate outfits to a villager since there faces bore me at times.

This one is harder to teach and I am not gonna try imma give you the area and you can chose to mess around or not.

If you have a creature set to have the component of a randomappearancemorph I bet you wanna know where the random appearances come from. So did I. So I poked around and found...

CCreatureDef shocking I know O.o since I was set on it being in appearancedef which would not have given us unskilled moddies a chance lol. But since it is in CCreaturedef you do have a chance. Right under SkinEffects Labeled Unknown Is the Link to Randomappearancemorphs. People get scared off from the words at the top which say Rigged! and what not. Don't change that and your fine Very Happy. But below it is the Killerarray. labeled that for reasons unknown.

All it does is set the amount of bodyparts you want to morph. How it does it I don't know. I just pick per thing. Each creature with a randomappearancemorph has there own array of killers. Guards and Bodyguards only have one set of each bodypart as they only have one set of cloths. Villagers have more so that is why I screenied that. (see CCreature file)

In the Killerarray is a sub array where you can add as many appearances as you like. Granted they are of the same body part. Keep heads in the head array and legs in the leg array.

To find the heads and legs and torsos just sift through the graphics big. find the entry number and set it in that spot.

You can also delete faces you don't want popping up anywhere. The skeletons for them are set somewhere else so for now they have a set feature and if you put it on top of the base graphic in the CREATUREs file it might not cover the base graphic. So if you are modding a guard that is nude with villager appearances the guards skeleton overlaps the faces. But if you swap in a villager graphic and skeleton you are set.

This is how you can marry a guard or have guards stacking boxes or selling you beer in an inn. If you want Guards to look like someone else then just use the info in the post before this to remove randomappearancemorph as it is simpler and less hassle.
  • Attachment: CCreature.JPG
    (Size: 244.82KB, Downloaded 982 times)

[Updated on: Mon, 05 March 2012 07:33]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message icon6.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message