Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Packages » More Spawns of Bandits  () 1 Vote
More Spawns of Bandits [message #66074] Mon, 12 March 2012 19:00 Go to previous message
Exsolute is currently offline  Exsolute
This mod simply doubles the number of bandits that will spawn randomly as well as balverines in witchwood. I am still working on my own spawns to happen when you lvl up alot so as not to have them come in early. This is just a taste to see if you like it. I didn't change any markers in AE just the Generators in FE so back up your games.bin before you download this if you want to be able to set the spawn rate back.

Added the Wasp Queen to the final lvl of Wasp spawns in Greatwood as well as White Balverines to Balverine Spawns.

Max bandit spawn is 12 at max lvl for all the Basic/Twinblade/Assassin bandits. And 6 Balverines 2 white for max lvl of balverines. In Greatwood and Darkwood you can have up to 36 bandits on a map at max lvl. But Since I didn't edit difficulty lvls you might also get some balverines or wasps in those locations. But isn't it great how random it is.

I also made it so sometimes you get Pure Bandit leaders or Pure Bandit archers just to spice things up.

I am gonna do a fix on the spawn rate for hobbes and Trolls and add some minion and summoner spots to the Mix. But in time for now enjoy the bandit carnage >:D

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Start With a BANG!!!
Next Topic: Upgrable Bowerstone House: Interior and Landscape (Main Story Friendly)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 05:30:58 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01448 seconds