Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Packages » More Spawns of Bandits  () 1 Vote
Re: More Spawns of Bandits [message #66087 is a reply to message #66086] Tue, 13 March 2012 06:22 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Exsolute is currently offline  Exsolute
So glad to hear that tell me what you think about the amount. I actually feel forced into using will so I think it adds a degree of difficulty.

But should there be more or less Very Happy also I didn't tweak the exp curve so you might end up with a ton of exp. I get about 20k exp from a run into Witchwood with just bandits. So I am certain there should be a tweak to exp. If anyone is up to the task.

I just doubled the spawns but I can make it even more, and I finished the hobbe wisp troll minion spawn fix. As always back up your Games.bin and here it is.

If your lucky you get to face the Earth/Rock troll and 4 balverines.

Just did that on one set of rock troll spawns. The area in Witchwood by KHG is the only place it affected when I did a run through of locations. I didn't do multiple Trolls anywhere else. But I did give the Trolls minions so tell me what you think with that as well.

[Updated on: Tue, 13 March 2012 06:39]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Start With a BANG!!!
Next Topic: Upgrable Bowerstone House: Interior and Landscape (Main Story Friendly)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 03 12:02:21 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02133 seconds