Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Packages » More Spawns of Bandits  () 1 Vote
Re: More Spawns of Bandits [message #66088 is a reply to message #66074] Tue, 13 March 2012 06:37 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Exsolute is currently offline  Exsolute
And this is what I am working on now. Beta testing is good so far. I am making a ton of new random encounters. Hero also included:
Toggle Spoiler

I have half done in beta the rest is just getting the difficulty lvls set so they mingle with other spawns. I have about 20+ new random encounters. And like fable they get tougher as you do. They all depend on the stat lvl of your hero. So you won't see them all at first unless you start from scratch. It is a lot to take on so I'll keep you posted.I have work tonight so I have to do my next set of runs tomorrow.

It is gonna require you to load data into your albion wad folder as I am editing the mob markers. So save your folders or make tngs of chests and changes you have done. I couldn't make my own markers in AE cause the heros won't disappear properly unless in the markers coded for it.

Since there is gonna be so many more mobs there are gonna be some heroes to back you up. I added whisper/thunder to a spawn of bandits without having to edit them. And whisper fights along side you. Still fixing thunder though he crashes game if you hit him.

Warning Feelings
Toggle Spoiler

I figure I can add them to a few spawns or make my own special ones in AE where you will need a little help. Still testing the game. Gotta complete a run thought myself and see how it feels to know where to put Whisper and Thunder and Briar into the mix.

Whisper is gonna be in the low lvl spawns so after the arena if you lvled enough you won't see her again. In keeping to her leaving. I was gonna add maze and Twinblade but after you fight em should they really stick around. Or do you care Smile

(update)
I made it so if you decide to fight them. On there death they warp out.
(update)
Darkwood Weir may d/c you because of a setting on the map that spawns 1 out of the 5 balverines at the stump. I fixed it in my up coming ae update for random spawns.
(Update)
DONE. Took me a few days to test it. But so far I haven't crashed or anything so I label it safe. To make it work. You need the zip and the fmp. Open the zip for the folder. Then just replace the files in your Final albion wad. Make a copy of your finalalbion first. So you can go back to scratch if it is not to your liking.

[Updated on: Sat, 17 March 2012 09:39]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Start With a BANG!!!
Next Topic: Upgrable Bowerstone House: Interior and Landscape (Main Story Friendly)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 03 21:59:15 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01609 seconds