Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Retextures » Obsidian Longsword Retexture
Obsidian Longsword Retexture [message #66390] Wed, 18 April 2012 21:21 Go to previous message
nathangibbs is currently offline  nathangibbs
This is my first retexture, and after looking at the guide on how to do your own retexture, and seeing how incredibly simple it was to do, I decided to do one myself.

I decided to retexture the obsidian longsword as it just didn't look evil enough, and in the description it says it's for evil people or something like that...

I don't think it's too bad for a first, and I may retexture the other obsidian weapons if people like it, jsut wanted to start with one for now.

I simply brightened up the runic symbols and handle to make them more of a blood red colour. I wanted to give the symbols a bit of a glow too, but I'll figure that out later. It made me realize that even a retexture is a bit of work though - despite it's simplicity. I think this took me a good portion of an hour. Or maybe I'm just slow.

And incase you're colour blind...although if you were it'd be pointless to get retextures....left hand side shows before, right and shows after. I forgot to put that in on the image...but oh well.

And for people that don't know how to put it into FE and use it...

Look here.

Enjoy Smile

Then look here.

[Updated on: Thu, 19 April 2012 23:50]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message